Day 29 of the Blogging Challenge

03:55 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey! If I keep this up for tomorrow, it'll be the last day of this challenge which is pretty exciting! Anyways so for today's post...

Top 3 Things On Your Bucket List

1) Dive with either dolphins, orcas, whales or a whale shark. I guess that these animals are pretty dangerous and you need to watch your way around them, but I still have quite some time to experience it. I dived with sea turtles and manta rays once and I don't think I'll ever forget the experience because it seems like you are in a complete different universe where everything that you used to worry about is just lifted off your shoulders so you can imagine why I would like to dive with different kinds of sea animals.

2) Join an organization. I guess it's pretty straightforward. I want to join an organization, help out for maybe a year. I really want to help people that deserve a better life and open opportunities for them so that they can experience the great things that life has to offer. It doesn't really matter what organization but as long as I can help, I'm happy. x)

3) Travel around the world. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people want to do this sometime in their life and I can't disagree with it. After all, it's pretty amazing to just travel to wherever you want to go and learn and experience different things. See sights that you wouldn't be able to see anywhere but there. Taste food that you can't have anywhere else in the world. Things like that, doing things that you might not be able to do where you live, is what makes everything so much more exciting.

I guess those are the things I'll be looking forward to sometime in my life. Bye!